Thursday, January 25, 2018

Dick Rehbein, QB coach sacrificed for New England Patriots dynasty (86/35/45)

First off I was obviously wrong on the Steelers and Saints, (but my main team was the Steelers, Saints were just a team that matched up well with the Steelers due to 167/39). Earlier on in the year I was liking the Patriots in the AFC, especially with the death of Terry Glenn, but then I saw a lot for the Steelers and changed my pick to them. I should've stuck with my gut instinct. Difference is I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong unlike some others. If you guys want me to make a narrative for every team and then never be wrong I can do that too, let me know 😉 .

Anyway this post kind of fell in my lap when I was looking at Wikipedia about the Patriots 2001 season.

Before the Patriots dynasty began in 2001, their QB coach Dick Rehbein died at age 45 right before the season started.


He died on 8/6:


8+6+20+01=35


Dick Rehbein=35 Chaldean

Rehbein died 35 days before the season opener:


He died at age 45, this is the New England number:


Posts are gonna be sporadic, but I do have a few coming up after this one is posted.

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff bro! I was same way with Pats early on and let my emotions go against my initial. Oh well it happens.
    Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eagles were 50-1 odds of making it.
    Fifty to one=45/135/135
    Other sites say
    Forty to one=45...
    Steratore a Pennsylvania native like the Eagles. I picked up after rewatching the Vikes game the announcers mentioned him interacting favorably with Keenum. Seems to be a Clue in to who the winner will be. But as always the money is the biggest clue.
    One thing I learned go with the favorite and find the connections if there are some more than likely will be them. The other team is a crap shoot as I broke down every team on 52/98 connections and had a dozen possible teams and said if 49ers got a QB they could have made a run which once they got Jimmy they did just too late... oh well. Once I got the money piece of it think I am good now.

    ReplyDelete