Thursday, November 2, 2017

Astros close out Dodgers 5-1 to win the World Series (43/51/34/112)


The Astros have closed out the Dodgers and won the World Series 4-3 like Sports Illustrated predicted in 2014.

Today is 43 days after George Springer's birthday. Astros manager AJ Hinch is 43 years old.
Astros=43 reverse reduction

Today's score was 5-1 which was a fitting score to end with.


Lance McCullers started the game for Houston:


The score was also likely a tribute to the person who made this prediction for Sports Illustrated, Ben Reiter:


The person on the cover is George Springer who ended up being the MVP in the series.


This Sports Illustrated issue came out in 2014 which breaks down to 34 year numerology, 20+14=34

The total runs scored was 34-34 in the series. Harvey=34

Dodgers run totals by game: 3+6+3+6+12+3+1=34
Astros run totals by game: 1+7+5+2+13+1+5=34

Also 68 total runs, Astros had 68 losses this season including playoffs.

This was the Astros 112th win this season:


Sports Illustrated was the right company to make this prediction:

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff here. Love the 34 and the 5-1 for Ben Reiter. Too bad you didn't like my earlier comment, my huge post about the SNF SB51 rematch earlier this year. Oh well. I've started a blog of my own and will be posting a ton of stuff soon. Waybeyondcoincidence.blogspot.com Maybe we could help and encourage each other. Maybe not. I like your stuff but you're just presenting it in the same style and method as Zach. I think I've added a more clear and presentable to the sheeple way of doing it but I don't know. I'll have my full SNF write-up posted on my blog in a little while. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete